Monday, May 18, 2009

Here's to Happiness

One of my most favorite things to do (especially on a Monday morning...) is read people's happy lists. Rockstar Diaries frequently serves up top-10's that never fail to pull the corners of my mouth up regardless of where or when I read them. It's Monday and both my home and work to-do lists are getting a little scary. I couldn't think of a better time to document my own happy list...

Rebecca's list of 10 things that make her *incredibly happy*

1. the sound of my niece laughing
2. brightly colored furniture
3. the smell of an oncoming thunderstorm
4. falling asleep with my head nestled between jason's shoulder blades
5. pictures of people in love
6. a cold shower after a hard, sweaty workout
7. getting flowers unexpectedly
8. writing my name with jason's last name
9. laughing so hard you cry
10. carrot cinnamon bittycakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love lovin'! so leave me some!