Thursday, April 30, 2009

Something Blue?

Inspired by The Unbride's fashionista Friday from last week - I have been giving a little thought to the whole "something old, something new..." thing. More specifically, something blue! Her post of several fabulous options for this part allowed me to feast my eyes on the likes of these lovelies:

A Little Something Blue...


Blue pumps - sheer genius. My dress is long anyways, and how fun would it be walking down the aisle knowing I have a pair of kick ass heels underneath that gorgeous satin gown? I'll have Nana's pearls around my neck and a stunning pop of color just waiting to make a guest appearance!

I found these on
Aldo's website...who says keeping with tradition can't be fun?


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love lovin'! so leave me some!